ET71-2-BVS-OTG - 3/4" x 1" Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve
Brass Valve Body With Ball Valve Shut-offs, Outlet Temperature Gauge, 3/4 Inch NPT Inlets & 1 Inch NPT Outlet Connections; Valve rated 35.1 gallons (132.9 liters) per minute Flow Rate at 30 PSID
- Lead-Free certified DZR brass body with corrosion-resistant and lead free internal components
- Integral cartridge style checks with screens to prevent backflow and to filter debris from entering the valve.
- On-demand internal cold water bypass ensures the flow of cold water in the event of loss of hot water.
- Temperature adjustment is made using a Allen wrench. A locknut on the bonnet prevents unauthorized or accidental temperature adjustment.
- Commercial quality paraffin actuator provides repeatable, reliable performance.
- Acorn’s -BVS lockable ball valve shut-offs meet ANSI Z358 and ASSE 1071 requirements that state “If shutoff valves are installed in the supply line for maintenance purposes provisions SHALL be made to prevent unauthorized shut-off”. Acorn eliminates the need for a locked cabinet or other means to prevent unauthorized access to un-lockable, and potentially unsafe, check stop shut-off valves.”
- Outlet Temperature Gauge