ET71-3-BVS-OTG - 1" x 1-1/4" Emergency Thermostatic Mixing Valve
The Acorn ET71-3-BVS-OTG Series Emergency Tempering Valve is certified to ASSE 1071 and will deliver safe tepid water to safety systems such as eye, face, and shower fixtures and combination units.
It's factory set to 85°F (30°C) to ensure comfort when used with an eyewash, yet can be safely set up to 95°F (35°C) for maximum comfort and effectiveness when used with body washes.
The ET71 is offered in 4 models/sizes you can meet the needs of your application based on minimum flow performance requirements and maximum flow demands. This valve can be used to control the temperature of r
- Lead-Free certified DZR brass body with corrosion-resistant and lead free internal components
- Integral cartridge-style checks with screens to prevent backflow and to filter debris from entering the valve.
- On-demand internal cold water bypass ensures the flow of cold water in the event of loss of hot water.
- Temperature adjustment is made using an Allen wrench. A locknut on the bonnet prevents unauthorized or accidental temperature adjustment.
- Commercial quality paraffin actuator provides repeatable, reliable performance.
- Acorn’s -BVS lockable ball valve shut-offs meet ANSI Z358 and ASSE 1071 requirements that state “If shutoff valves are installed in the supply line for maintenance purposes provisions SHALL be made to prevent unauthorized shut-off”. Acorn eliminates the need for a locked cabinet or other means to prevent unauthorized access to un-lockable, and potentially unsafe, check to stop shut-off valves.”
- Outlet Temperature Gauge