The specific fire monitor nozzle you choose to work with is a key component to ensuring safety and ability to put out fires as needed.
Fire Pro fire monitor nozzles are offered in a wide variety of types, enabling you to select the right monitor nozzle for your application.
Fire Pro Fire Monitor Nozzle Types
- Direct Connect nozzles transitions between heavy-body uniform fog pattern and strong impinging straight stream.
- Stack Tip nozzles swap between a range of different orifice sizes.
- Fog nozzles transition between strong impinging straight stream to heavy uniform fog pattern.
- Nozzle Shut-Offs are ideal for use in combination with fog tips.
- Smooth Bore nozzles convey water at maximum reach and with excellent overall stream quality.
- Master Stream nozzles offer combination fog and straight stream and withstand caustic or saltwater environments.
- Electric nozzles feature spinning teeth and variable GPM streams
- Foam nozzles work with most firefighting foams.