Firefighting in marine locations can require a unique skillset that takes into consideration the environment, likelihood of isolation, and safety concerns.
Fire Pro® fire monitors feature a number of safety, flexibility, and durability benefits for the marine markets.
Safety and Control Benefits
- Nozzles and monitors for marine applications meet all relevant Coast Guard specifications
- Fire monitors available that cover large areas with varying levels of manpower and friction loss
- Demonstrated, field-proven reliability
- Fire monitors available with a wide variety of options addressing unique needs
- Select for water supply, water reach, stream type, and construction materials
- Made to withstand harsh marine environments
- Corrosion-resistant steel and other materials