The pulp and paper industry is complex, and includes facilities of many different types to cover the transformation of lumber into paper. Fire protection is key in these facilities as damage can be catastrophic quite quickly.
Fire Pro® fire monitors and nozzles are reliable, durable choices that include many safety, flexibility, and durability benefits.
Safety and Control Benefits
- Easy operation helps firefighting personal respond quickly and safely
- Products meet all applicable National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards
- Monitors and nozzles for forestry applications meet all US Forest Service specifications
- Many product options are available, allowing you to customize for your specific needs
- Choose manual or motorized operation, select your flow rate and pressure specification, base, and more
- Fire monitors and nozzles are manufactured from durable materials such as brass, bronze, or steel with an epoxy finish
- Monitors and nozzles are capable of withstanding harsh environments