A fire in a chemical or petrochemical processing building can be catastrophic. That’s why it’s important to be able to trust firefighting equipment from the get-go.
Fire Pro® fire monitors and nozzles are reliable, durable choices that include many safety, flexibility, and durability benefits.
Safety and Control Benefits
- Easy operation helps firefighting personal respond quickly and safely
- Products meet all applicable National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) standards
- Many product options are available, allowing you to customize for your specific needs
- Choose manual or motorized operation, select your flow rate and pressure specification, base, and more
- Fire monitors and nozzles are manufactured from durable materials such as brass, bronze, or steel with an epoxy finish
- Monitors and nozzles are capable of withstanding harsh environments